How Does Dynamic Link Check Standard Edition Work?
The Standard Edition of Dynamic Link CheckTM allows you to check on the status of one domain and find the backlinks of that domain. You can export the details to a "txt" or "csv" file.
Looking at the GUI image below of Dynamic Link Check (standard), you will see that the application opens and looks something link a search engine with a search engine box.
In this box you type the protocol and the domain name you want to check backlinks for. You do not included the host name (ie www or whatever you web host's name is).
This is because unlink other backlink checkers, This application is going to inspect the entire domain for backlinks and report on the pages of each page in the domain.
So for example, if you wanted to check how many backlinks www.google.com has, you would enter: http://google.com The 'http://' is the protocol and the 'google.com' is the domain As you can see the host name: 'www' was not included.
If you included the wrong protocol, you will most linkly not see the detailed results but you will still see the total number of back links.
So in summary: 1. you start the program, 2 type in the domain with the protocol and 3. click one button and Dynamic Link Check will do the rest.
The program will:
- Looks for all backlinks coming into a domain
- Looks up the Google Page Rank for domain of the inbound links
- Looks up the Google Page Rank for the inbound link's page
- Show the total number of outbound links (OBLs) on your incomming link page
- Shows the Anchor text of the inbound link
- Shows the Page Title of the inbound link
- Shows the keyword of the inbound link